Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday October 6th 2008

This blog is going to be about my daily life. I will discuss idea's and thoughts I have in the day as well as activities I do. Well here goes for my first post. Today I had school, I am a second year university student. I woke up late with my girl friend and rushed to get ready. Had computer science from 10-12 and a economics midterm that I bombed from 4-7. Went to the gym at 2 got home around 3:30. I have just started working out again trying to get stronger for next football season. I tore a ligament in my right ankle I have been trying to rehab it as much as possible but it's still quite sore. Yesterday I was playing football with a few friends of mine and after the game my ankle was just wrecked. Watched Monday night football and got mad when the saints lost. Had 50$ on that game. This NFL season is wack. I'm finding it really hard to predict the games. I had the jags over the steelers. The steelers were banged up pretty good last weekend and the jags have the ability of pounding the ball up the middle. I just thought they pits wouldn't be able to take the beating after so many injuries last week. They were also missing their starting running back which really hurt their running game. BUT PITS WON. Anyways I am gonna go have some beer and watch the baseball highlights. Thanks for Reading take it easy, Matt.

No comments: